The Festival in Bratislava features the biggest guarantee in Slovakia for €550 Main Event Go…
Summits by Gaming Americas brings you two conferences next week between 22-23 June
Gaming Summit North America and Gaming Summit Latin America to take place next week between 22-23 June.
We are excited to announce the final agenda for the upcoming Gaming Summit North America & Gaming Summit Latin America which are taking place in a virtual layout next week.
The conference series is Gaming Americas’ flagship event in the Americas and was previously titled “Sports Betting & Casino Summit North America”, and complements the Gaming Americas Quarterly Meetups. (read more about the rebranding here).
The conferences gather regulators, top C-Level Executives, and most of the industry shareholders for two days of quality learning and engaging discussion about the gambling industry in North America and the LATAM region.
The North American conference will target compliance updates from the West Side and East Side of the US will feature the special ongoing series of talks with Chantal Cipriano about the Canadian gaming industry, and will also include discussions about Responsible Gaming, Fintech and investment tips from the top investors of the gaming industry in North America.
You can view the full program here.
The registration is free and the conference already attracted 2k registrations. So, if you haven’t yet registered, make sure you get in on the list to receive the login details. Register here!
Here is a short preview of the panel discussions on 22 June (North America):
- (East Side) US Legislation Round-up
- The Gaming Gold Rush has to consider the implementation of Responsible Gaming measures
- The Canadian Gaming Industry Updates with Chantal Cipriano
- Focus on Yahoo Sports’ sports betting strategy in North America
- (West Side) US Legislation Round-up
- Innovative payment technologies and the regulators catch up
- M&A, Making of Unicorns and how VCs are reshaping the future of the sports betting industry
Among the leading speakers you can find:
- Dr. Laila Mintas – CEO at PlayUp US
- Ryan Butler @ Action Network
- Chantal Cipriano – Senior Director, Legal & Compliance at Mazooma
- Adrianna Cuccinello – VP, Online Gaming & Compliance Operations – US at Maxima Compliance
- Lloyd Danzig – Founder & Managing Partner at Sharp Alpha Advisors
- Andrew Crowe – SVP of Business Development at Sightline Payments
- Rich Roberts – Non-Executive Board Member with Webis Holdings PLC
- Bill Pascrell, III – Partner at Princeton Public Affairs Group, Inc.
- Martin Lycka – SVP for American Regulatory Affairs and Responsible Gambling, Entain
- Keith S. Whyte – Executive Director of the National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG)
- Tammi Barlow – Director of Responsible Gaming and Corporate Social Responsibility at Caesars Entertainment
- Wendy Anderson – Chief Executive Officer at RG24seven
- Neil Erlick – Chief Corporate Development Officer at Nuvei
- Geoff Reiss – GM of Yahoo Sports
- Sarah Crennan – VP & Head of Content at Yahoo Sports
- Minty Bets – Yahoo Sports’ lead betting reporter and analyst
- Elizabeth Suever – Vice President of Government Relations at Bally’s Corporation
- Daniel Wallach – Founder at Wallach Legal LLC
- Wayne Kimmel – Managing Partner at SeventySix Capital
- Matt Davey – President & CEO at Tekkorp Capital LLC
- Daniel Bernard – Investor and General Partner at Mindspring Capital
- and many more…
The Latin American conference targets compliance-related matters and give clear updates about the state of the industry in Brasil, Argentina, Costa Rica, Peru, and Curacao. Besides the trending topics, the experts will also dive into discussions about the state of Responsible Gaming in the region.
Among the leaders who will present during the panel discussions, you can find the regulators and lotteries representatives from Argentina, Peru, Costa Rica and Curacao.
Top brand such as Nuvei, Betwarrior, Playtech, Entain, Play’n GO, Codere, and GLI will also share their information about the region.
The panel discussions will be hosted in Portuguese, Spanish, and English, while live interpreting is ensured at all times by one of the sponsors of the conference series, All-In Global.
The conference enjoys the support of Play’n GO as sponsors.
Here is a short preview of the panel discussions on 23 June (Latin America):
- Regulation in the spotlight: Brasil (operators, payment methods, legal update) (Portuguese to English)
- Hear from the industry stakeholders in Argentina (operators, software providers) (Spanish to English)
- Responsible Gaming Programs across LATAM (English to Spanish and Portuguese)
- Regulation in the spotlight: Argentina, Costa Rica, Peru, Curacao (regulators, lotteries representatives) (Spanish to English)
Among the leading speakers’ you can find:
- Sebastian Vivot – Head of Modernisation and Information Technology, Loter’a de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires
- Manuel San Román – Dir. Gral. de Juegos de Casino y Máquinas Tragamonedas de Perú
- Esmeralda Britton – President of Social Protection Board (JPS) of Costa Rica
- Jamir Barton – Acting Chairman of the Board of Directors at the Curacao Gaming Control Board
- Neil Montgomery – Founding and Managing Partner at Montgomery & Associados
- Roberto Carvalho Brasil Fernandes – Senior Lawyer at Brasil Fernandes Advogados
- Danilo Gennari – Sócio-Diretor na Distrito Relações Governamentais
- Pedro Extremera – Regional Director at Playtech
- Victor Arias – Vice President LATAM at Pragmatic Play
- Cristian Acuna – Head of Sales LATAM at Play’n GO
- Salo Leder – Business Development Executive at Codere
- Juan Espinosa García – Ministerio de Hacienda Espana
- Martin Lycka – SVP for American Regulatory Affairs and Responsible Gambling at Entain
- Fernando Sussesso – Sales Manager LATAM at Nuvei
- Alasdair Townsend – Managing Partner at Sherlock Communications
- Georges Didier Flores – Latin America Government Relations and Business Development Representative at Gaming Laboratories International
- Seth Palansky – Vice President, Corporate Social Responsibility & Communications at Conscious Gaming
- Richard Bayliss – Senior Regulatory Affairs and Compliance Manager at Playtech
- José Carlos Figueroa – Caribbean Government Relations and Business Development Representative Gaming Laboratories International, LLC (GLI®)
For sponsorship/speaking and marketing inquiries, make sure to reach out to Andrada Marginean (B2B Sales Executive at Hipther Agency).
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency).
To receive constant updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf
Go to Source
Author: Zoltan Tundik