Playson, the fast-growing digital entertainment supplier, has agreed to supply its popular collection of casino…
GGPoker launches WSOP Online 2021 schedule for international players
GGPoker has revealed the WSOP Online 2021 international schedule, which takes place on the global poker network from Sunday, Aug. 1 through Sunday, Sept. 12.
The series will have 33 WSOP bracelet events, each awarding a priceless World Series of Poker® gold bracelet and the champion’s share of the cash prize to the tournament winner.
Some of the standout Bracelet events include:
- The Return No-Limit Hold’em [Final Day] – $1,000,000 guaranteed – $50 buy-in – Sunday, Aug. 1
- $1,111 COVID-19 Relief Charity Event [2-Day Event] – $1,111 buy-in – Sunday, Aug. 1 – The entire $111 tournament fee will be donated to Caesars Cares, a COVID-19 charity
- MILLIONAIRE MAKER No-Limit Hold’em – $1M for 1st [Final Day] – $5,000,000 guaranteed – $1,500 buy-in – Sunday, Aug. 8
- Heads-Up No-Limit Hold’em Championship [128 Players Max] – $10,000 buy-in – Saturday, Aug. 21
- WSOP GGMasters HR Freezeout No-Limit Hold’em [2-Day Event] – $2,000,000 guaranteed – $1,050 buy-in – Sunday, Aug. 22
- Super High Roller Championship No-Limit Hold’em – $5,000,000 guaranteed – $25,000 buy-in – Sunday, Aug. 29
- MAIN EVENT Online Championship – $20,000,000 guaranteed – $5,000 buy-in – Day 1 flights begin Sunday, Aug. 22 – Each flight is a freezeout, players can play up to three flights
Last year’s WSOP Online Main Event was awarded the Guinness World Record for having the largest prize pool in a single online poker tournament, boasting $27.5 million in cash prizes.
Online satellites to all WSOP Online 2021 bracelet events will run at GGPoker, allowing players to win their way into these legendary tournaments for less.
Daniel Negreanu, GGPoker Global Ambassador & winner of six WSOP bracelets, expressed his excitement about the series:
“After making history last year, WSOP Online opens up to the international poker community again this August and September. I’m ready to join tens of thousands of poker players from all over the world at the tables, all of us aiming to take down one of those 33 gold bracelets!”
“World Series of Poker is proud to partner once again with GGPoker to allow players throughout the globe compete for WSOP glory,” continued Ty Stewart, Executive Director of the World Series of Poker. “It’ll be the closest thing to the live WSOP tournament experience outside of Vegas!”
For further details on WSOP Online 2021 and a full series schedule, please visit: https://en.ggpoker.com/tournaments/wsop-online-2021
The post GGPoker launches WSOP Online 2021 schedule for international players appeared first on iGaming.
Go to Source