China’s recent crack-down on Bitcoin mining could have some unintended benefits for Bitcoin price action,…
Dates and Schedules for APT Philippines and Vietnam Announced
The Asian Poker Tour (APT) revealed today the schedules for the final two legs of 2022, which will be held in Manila, Philippines and Da Nang, Vietnam.
From November 15 to 27, Newport World Resorts will host APT Philippines 2022. The 13-day poker festival has 41 events, including the PHP 55,000 (USD $930) buy-in Main Event, which has a prize pool guarantee of PHP 15,000,000 (USD $254,000).
APT PHILIPPINES 2022 features the following top events:
- Mystery Bounty (₱2M Guaranteed): November 15-16 – ₱16,500
- Super High Rollers: November 16-17 – ₱215,000
- Main Event (₱15M Guaranteed): November 17-22 – ₱55,000
- Championships Event (₱10M Guaranteed): November 23-27 – ₱82,500
- High Rollers: November 26-27 – ₱160,000
- Monster Stack (₱2M Guaranteed): November 26-27 – ₱27,500
APT President, Neil Johnson, said:
“It’s going to be an exciting finish to the calendar year. We’ve taken a lot of player feedback and expanded the Manila and Da Nang schedules for a very robust offering.”
The post Dates and Schedules for APT Philippines and Vietnam Announced appeared first on iGaming.org.
Go to Source
Author: iGaming Team